2011年8月14日星期日

MOnday

TOday i don't feel like doin' anything
i just want to lay in my bed♥
today din go skul.cuz i have a insomnia
i need someone teach me mathematics
"u say b4 u will teach me but now u teach other people jor"
now i just want be sunk into sleep ;p
------->
this few day at skul got some  interesting thing's
got a Form 5 guy's .i never see before.cuz my fren told me 
he sama like my fren.when i see the face
omgXXX same same geh ;p
i falling love with him (joke)
HE's a real man ;p
------------>
that Friday i go interview audio lighting ><
can't believe that i can do it!
now i will do my best !
hrm...i'm sorry for a person ,
haiz><''there's are nothing anymore.
----------------------------->
 long time ago geh pic><ppq finger's!

You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, there is no need to prove all the time that everything is going well. You shouldn’t be concerned about what other people are thinking, cry if you need to, it’s good to cry out all your tears. Because only then you will be able to smile again. Sometimes, its okay to fall apart.

♥jin

没有评论:

发表评论